x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CePhoto by Arcsoft

paulb Page Icon Posted 2009-03-27 3:03 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

When discussing favorite or Top 10 software, I feel that Arcsoft's cePhoto is a contender. This was included with the MP780 I believe and is a great Photo organizer/editor.

I migrated my software to a newer MP790 on HPC2000 and haven't found my MP780 disk. However, the executable/directory was salvaged and ported over. So far it functions as on the HPC Pro.

If possible it may even obtained and included on this site's download archive. Any MP780 users out there still have the installation file?

Description:
Powerful album manager that lets you organize, store, edit and view your digital images on your Windows CE device. Download images from digital cameras using compact flash memory cards!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2009-03-27 5:51 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

It is on the 780 bonus CD...it is copyrighted software, hence is not supposed to be redistributed.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-27 6:15 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I suspected as much.
 Top of the page
paulb Page Icon Posted 2009-03-28 9:45 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Ideally though, the idea would be to have them release it into the public domain through HPC Factor such as some of the other software. According to Arcsoft it is no longer supported. I get the feeling they consider it a dead product. Or maybe this evolved into a Pocket PC app and I missed it.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-03-28 2:16 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

We could only know if we asked them - and that's the admins' call here.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9