x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

(FS:CA,USA) jornada 728 + Psion Netbook Pro (both wifi)

star222 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-14 8:58 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

1-used Jornada 728, HPC 2000, working, general purpose compatible power supply, good used battery, 2G Cf card Linux ready, 3Com WiFi card with driver, stylus

2-used psion netbook pro, working, power supply, 2G Cf card with many cabs software files on it, stylus, USB sync cable, USB adaptor cable, black leather case, Windows Ce.Net 4.2, Opera 8.65 trial working on it

3-Alphasmart Neo keyboard used 2 hours (go to website http://www.neo-direct.com/NEO/default.aspx)... compatible as external keyboard for PCs and the Psion)

I don't have time to play with these anymore and just received a new Netbook yesterday

please email me to d.doucet (at) globetrotter.net

thanks

Denis

Top of the page
pouncy Page Icon Posted 2009-07-30 1:35 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

is the Jornada 728 still for sale? I am highly interested, and wondering if you could hold it for me for a month (why? Because I am a educational employ, and thus only work in the school years, and come August, I'll have a job again, and I could ReALLY use that 728.

let me know if I can purchase your 728 or if you know of any i Could purchase, thanks

Thor.halvorsen@gmail.com
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10