x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

putting hinges back on hp jornada 820

HHuey21687 Page Icon Posted 2009-05-26 3:43 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hello its me again just wondering i bought an hp jornada 820 second hand one and its in great shape but one thing its one of the hinges on the right side isn't set right. so what i do is that i tried to screw the hinges back on and i am having a difficult time to put it back together. i tried everything like long nose plier,big tweezer and small tweezer and still couldn't get back on. is there any way i can put it back on without sending back to somewhere get it fix and without me by tearing it apart which i did not all the way though. and any number too call to get it repair thanks , i almost pulled all my hairs out trying to fix that darn thing and i gave up thanx.
 Top of the page
gjcoram Page Icon Posted 2009-06-01 5:26 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

That's a common problem with the J820; I've got one where the hinge is actually broken -- the plastic it's screwed into cracked. You can separate the pieces of the hinge and/or the case, but I think you'll find something's broken on yours also.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.170 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10