x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Husky Fex 21 - battery + charger pinouts!

Mystic-X Page Icon Posted 2009-07-06 4:35 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hello!

I just bought an Fusky Fex 21 on ebay. It has no battery, charger or cradle.

Is there anyone who can tell me the Pinout of the 9 Pin Connector on the lower left edge of the device or the Pinout of the accupack?

I would also buy a battery and charger if there is anyone out there who will sell this.
 Top of the page
Mystic-X Page Icon Posted 2009-07-06 7:45 AM
#
Factor Fanatic

because I found no information about the pinouts just disassembled the device and found 2 cable, one red and one black going from the cradle connector to the mainboard

I put 5V on these cables but the device would not stwitch on but I could measure a voltage of about 2V on two pins of the battery connectors
(maybe needs 12V or more to power on with external power?)

so just put power in there, cause I know the battery has 4.8V I put 4,8V in and the device was starting

seems to work fine apart from the touchscreen which has some marks like someone scratched there with a knife ore somethink like this

on the 16MB CF card is a program from FedEx so I know where it was used before...
but no idea how this device witk US ROM could come to Germany^^

http://files.mystic-x.org/husky_fex21_1.jpg

Edited by Mystic-X 2009-07-06 7:47 AM
 Top of the page
rich
rich Page Icon Posted 2009-08-05 3:38 PM
#
I have one I am thinking of selling on ebay. If it helps, the charger output is 12 volts. Mine fires up fine but only when plugged in. I am looking for battery. These were expensive in the day, over $2200
 Top of the page
I.R.I.S.
I.R.I.S. Page Icon Posted 2010-11-07 4:19 AM
#

Hi,

We have been a General Dynamics/Itronix/Husky Authorized Distributor since 1997, and can provide you with Fex21 replacement units, repairs, reconditioning, and accessories.
Take a look at www.irisinfosys.org/special-fex21.pdf.

My Regards,
Chuck Nilsson
Founder/Director
Integrated Resource Information Systems (I.R.I.S.)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 28