x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS (GLOBAL): ViewSonic Airpanel 100

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-07-23 3:38 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

It's time I started selling off some of my extra CE devices. (No, I'm not abandoning the H/PC platform - just have a few duplicate devices I don't use. ) I have an extra ViewSonic Airpanel 100. The flash ROM currently has the core CE 3.0 OS, but of course can be reflashed to the newer CE 4.1 .net OS if one wants to do so. The device is in very good physical condition, with no scuffs or blemishes anywhere. The screen is also in perfect condition, having been protected by the thin protective film that came with the device. The only issue is that the USB port does not seem to make a proper connection with anything inserted in it, since nothing plugged in there is recognized even after installing USB keyboard, mouse, and mass storage drivers that work on my other Airpanel and ViewPad. (I can throw in the parts from another Airpanel that has a broken screen and faulty motherboard if someone who has better skills than I have wants to try to swap out USB port hardware.)

Included are the original stylus, the protective case, and the original ViewSonic power supply. I'm asking 90 USD plus shipping. PM me if interested.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8