x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:GLOBAL] Two Standard Netbook Pro batteries + Two FREE faulty Netbook Pro

atco22 Page Icon Posted 2009-08-05 2:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Okay, here's the deal. I have two Netbook Pros, both of which are not working. It charges, turns on but nothing shows on the screen.

So now I have two Netbook Pros with two batteries, and either 1 or 2 chargers(got to confirm).

I am thus selling the two batteries, and giving away the two FAULTY Netbook Pros for free to the person who buys the batteries. It is fine if you only want to buy the batteries but do not want the Netbook Pros to save on shipping cost.

Each Battery sells for US$25, Both batteries for US$50 and S/H charges will depend on where you are. Contact me at atco22@yahoo.com.sg, payment via Paypal and will only ship to Paypal confirmed address.
 Top of the page
atco22 Page Icon Posted 2009-08-07 11:49 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I've just received an enquiry about the battery and postage rates. The battery I have is rated 10.8V and 2200mAh, and the part number is A2042 0001 0001. Just for a guide, a check with my post office says that postage to Slovenia, Europe will cost about US$75 for the battery, Netbook Pro, and the charger.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-01 12:08 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

I'm interested in 1 battery. I'm in Hungary. what kind of shipping service do you use though that they would charge 75USD?

one problem. paypal ONLY has confirmed addresses in USA, CA, UK. nothing for Slovenia or Hungary

or perhaps you don't really mean confirmed, just verified? that'd be OK.
 Top of the page
Half-Saint Page Icon Posted 2009-09-18 2:47 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I gave up on the batteries as 75USD postage is way too much for my pocket. Cheers
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-19 2:22 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

yeah, I have suggestions for shipping that would be definitely less than 75.
 Top of the page
tramsek Page Icon Posted 2009-10-13 8:56 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello, I am interested in one battery and one netbook pro. How much would shipping be to USA zip code 41080? I would like to use the screen as I just dropped mine and it cracked. Do you think the screen is in tact or is it cracked? Thank you.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10