x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Installing CE Agenda on 900c cmonex v2

PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2009-08-08 2:20 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I've installed CE Agenda on an MP 900c with the cmonex v2 rom, but it won't run. I get the "please register" window, but after I click OK CE Agenda freezes. I can use other programs, but CE Agenda won't close and eventually I have to soft reset.

During installation, CE Agenda asked if I wanted to replace a couple of dll files, and I said no because the versions CE Agenda wanted to install were older than the versions already installed, and I thought that installing the older versions would mess up something else. Should I have replaced the dlls? Or could something else be causing the problem?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-08-08 6:23 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

If the DLLs on the device are included in the custom ROM, then you can go ahead and install them because they won't replace the ones in ROM - they'll just "shadow" (override) them. If you don't want to mess up other apps, then you can copy those DLLs into the CE Agenda folder, delete them from \Windows, and then soft reset, which will allow the original DLLs to resurface from ROM.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2009-08-08 6:43 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Thanks, CE Geek. I figured it had to do with the dlls, but I didn't want to screw anything up. I'll reinstall and see how it goes.
 Top of the page
PDXMark Page Icon Posted 2009-08-08 7:35 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

No go - it still hangs up after the "please register" window. Anything else I can try?
 Top of the page
Csward75 Page Icon Posted 2014-01-03 10:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

HI all I am new to the site and have found the information very useful indeed. Did anyone manage to reply to the above question, as I have tried both options, download the DLL files which are dated older than the device, and also not download the DLL files, on both occasions the program freezes which is a shame as this is such an excellent program, just wish I could work out how to stop this. Any further ideas please.

Currently using Mobilepro 900 with upgrade to Cmonex V 2.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 28