x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:US] Margi Presenter-to-Go PCMCIA VGA card

HPCer Page Icon Posted 2009-08-22 11:46 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hello all. I am selling a Margi Presenter-to-Go PCMCIA VGA card. I have a Voyager card and use it instead of this so I'm selling this for I think about half of what I bought it for . It has everything with it I believe, quickstart guide, CD with drivers, the card of course in a very nice Margi stamped caring pouch, an IR remote, which I never used - in the original bubble rap, the jumper cable for connecting the card to a monitor, and a patch cable for connecting it to a projector I think. Its male to male and comes in an original sealed bag. To top it off it comes in the original box with the original slip cover although its kinda torn up. It did work last time I checked. If I get feedback I'll test it again and post some pics. Finally, I'm giving it away at $30 plus shipping whatever that might be, again, if your interested I can get you a quote. I prefer money order, I have a PayPal account but I only use it for buying so if you teach me then we can do PayPal i guess LOL . Contact me in anyway, I'll probably be most responsive via email, but if you wish to use HPC:Factor I should be around here again for a while. Alright guys, thanks for looking
 Top of the page
MPC720 Page Icon Posted 2009-08-23 7:15 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi there!

I'm interested. PM sent.
 Top of the page
HPCer Page Icon Posted 2009-08-24 12:38 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hey there MPC720! PM returned!
 Top of the page