x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

DWL 650 and Jornada 720

jerrybobb Page Icon Posted 2009-08-26 10:34 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

When I first installed the driver, the wireless card worked fine. Then I lost all power, which returned the system to original state. Since then I have not been able to find the driver that seemed to work just fine, using the prismnds.dll. It has been very frustrating trying all the recommendations. Now I'm at the point where the Jornada recognizes that is has a card in the slot but the application is "unable to connect to the Wireless Network Card, please insert it." Prior to that I had a driver that was one step beyond, not being able to connect to the server.

Should I find a new card or just give up using the Jornada as a wireless?

Top of the page
lulu fishpaw
lulu fishpaw Page Icon Posted 2009-08-26 10:51 AM
#
My memory is that one of the earlier ipaqs (whichever also ran CE2.11) had their own version of a driver that worked just fine with my DWL650. Of course, I didn't own an ipaq (or whatever they called 'em way back then). I just remember reading something that said "go get it" ad sure enough, it worked.

I no longer have my 720, but if you're not having success finding it, I can go find the download location, maybe.

For the life of me, I don't recall if it was named prismnds though. It may have been named something different, but still worked fine if I used it and its appropriate dll name.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9