x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

How to setup C++ compiler on WM6.1?

Kdx1999 Page Icon Posted 2009-09-04 10:58 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I 'm still working on establishing C++ compiler under pocketdos without success. Would you mind tell me which compiler do you use and how to configure it? It look as if djgpp doesn't work because "long name" constraint in pocketdos,and pgcc can't be utilize as well for the sake of pocketcmd doesn't support wm5.0 or higer OS. Although Turbo C++ 1.01 compiler can be deployed, it doesn't comply with ISO standard. Thank you!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-05 1:01 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

downgrade your WM6.1 pda to ce 5.0 then then you'll have built-in cmd...

ok to be more serious, is pocketcmd really the only option? which WM6.1 device do you have?

Edited by cmonex 2009-09-05 1:01 AM
 Top of the page
Kdx1999 Page Icon Posted 2009-09-05 3:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

cmonex - 2009-09-05 1:01 PM

downgrade your WM6.1 pda to ce 5.0 then then you'll have built-in cmd...

ok to be more serious, is pocketcmd really the only option? which WM6.1 device do you have?

Thank you for response . My device is Toshiba G900. So downgrading to ce 5.0 seems impossible for this device.

Another choice, as I mentioned above, is using pocketdos to emulate dos envirnment. But due to the "long name" deficiency of pockdos(the software haven't enable LFN yet), djgpp can't be deployed. And Borland C++ 5.5 and Microsoft Visual Studio Toolkit 2003 are compilers under Win32, so they hardly work under poketdos even if using dos extender.

That is really a tough work for me. Expecting your help, thank you!
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2009-09-05 4:19 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Regarding PocketCMD, try running a registry editor, opening HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Console and changing the OutputTo value to 0 and see if PocketCMD works then. If you get an error stating “CMD Cannot start. There are too many console windows open. Please close some console applications and try again," then you need to reinstall Pocket Console and PocketCMD to main memory instead of the storage card.
 Top of the page
jacks
jacks Page Icon Posted 2010-12-12 2:33 PM
#
GREAT!
after long search i've found your tip. i changed the reg to 0. and susccess!!!!!!
thank you very much
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9