x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Perl For Windows CE Installation Help

nathanpc Page Icon Posted 2009-09-13 12:09 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Hello,
I'm needing some help with the installation of Perl for Windows CE, it's freeware, but i didn't understand it so good, that UNIXROOTDIR it's where i've installed Linux on it(I have JLime) and about that registry entrys, i can use a normal registry editor(That i have in my Windows CE)?, and what i need to add, a string, a key?
I'm using a HP Jornada 720, HPC 2000(Windows CE 3).

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
 Top of the page
isotherm Page Icon Posted 2009-09-13 6:34 PM
#
H/PC Elite

The batch file should be executed on your desktop computer, while it is connected to your device via ActiveSync. If you do not have that option, then you would have to use one of the available on-device registry editors to add the entries.

I'm not sure what you mean about your Linux installation, but the Perl directory that you specify in that batch file / registry entries is not related to the Linux installation. Due to its size, it should probably be installed on the Storage Card (the FAT partition, if it's large enough). Otherwise, you could store it in RAM, but it will take a lot of space.
 Top of the page
nathanpc Page Icon Posted 2009-09-13 8:21 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Thanks very much i isotherm!
All right now!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 28