x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

i very new and slow GPS taskbar .

win99 Page Icon Posted 2009-11-13 12:13 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi all,i am new and stupid the problem is that i got a GPS which is window embedded ce 6.0
what happened is on the desktop the taskbar i hide it now cant recover back like the way it is.
i have install a program activesync 4.5 and also my personal firewall disable ,it connected but can see the device on my pc .any brother out there knows how to solve ?pls help me tks
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2009-11-13 2:57 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There's a registry key for this, but it can vary from one device to another. On my Psion Netbook Pro (CE 4.2 .net), for example, it's HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Autohide. If you're familiar with registry editors, you can look through the registry for a key called "Autohide" and change the value from 1 to 0. (Edit the registry at your own risk, however. )
 Top of the page
win99 Page Icon Posted 2009-11-13 5:54 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

CE Geek - 2009-11-13 2:57 AM

There's a registry key for this, but it can vary from one device to another. On my Psion Netbook Pro (CE 4.2 .net), for example, it's HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Autohide. If you're familiar with registry editors, you can look through the registry for a key called "Autohide" and change the value from 1 to 0. (Edit the registry at your own risk, however. )

i will try tks
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9