x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Polish lanuage in Regional Setting

bofpandora Page Icon Posted 2009-11-23 8:33 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,

I'm coding an application for Motorola/Symbol MC3000 that uses XML files as database. Everything is fine when I use characters without regional accents, I mean when I use English/US language. But I have problem when I'm trying to use regional charakters such as a e s c รณ l.

I heard that when I write into XML file sth like that: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> everthing will be fine, because utf-8 encoding includes these regional characters. It's not working on my device (Motorola/Symbol MC3000 with WinCE 5.0 on board). I also have heard that it will be some solution if I try to put file (or rewrite existing) file that includes regional settings (*.nls). But where can I find that file with Polish code page or even with windows-1250 (that code page works on my PC - regional characters are recoginzed in XMLs when I put following line: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1250" ?>, but If I try to open XMLs on my MC3000 it throwing me an error).

Any idea how to make it?

Best regards!
 Top of the page
bofpandora Page Icon Posted 2009-11-24 2:25 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Maybe Eastern Europe codepage?
 Top of the page
bofpandora Page Icon Posted 2009-11-24 5:06 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Mayby somebody has wince.nls with polish or eastern europe or windows-1250 codepage?
 Top of the page
bofpandora Page Icon Posted 2009-11-24 9:29 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Have you heard about any way to convert files that includes codepages from Windows XP (for example) to Windows CE 5 format?
 Top of the page
ojejoe Page Icon Posted 2010-04-04 2:47 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

bofpandora - 2009-11-23 4:06 PM

Mayby somebody has wince.nls with polish or eastern europe or windows-1250 codepage?

Here is Russian:

Attachments
----------------
Attachments wince_nls.rar (46KB - 8 downloads)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 30