x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:Canada] IR Printer Port ACTISYS IR100M

greg_graham Page Icon Posted 2010-01-05 9:30 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I have two ACTiSYS infrared printer adaptors available for sale.
These units let you print wirelessly via infrared directly from your PDA to a parallel printer.

The units include a small infrared detector that can be located in a convenient spot on the top or beside your printer. Also included is a small electronic device that plugs directly into the printer's parallel port (like a dongle) and an AC adaptor -- no need for batteries. There is also a short extension parallel printer cable included in case your printer has a recessed printer port and the dongle won't fit. If you also use your printer with a PC, you can plug the parallel printer cable frm your PC into the other end of the dongle (it works like a pass-through). You just can't print from both at the same time.

These were purchased new by me and are in good working condition. One was a backup and has never been used. I used the other with a Psion 7 to print to a Canon inkjet, but it should work with other PDAs as well since they use the IRDA standard protocol. You can see a photo and find out more at:

http://www.actisys.com/IrDAProd.html#IR100M

PLEASE NOTE: THESE WORK WITH PARALLEL PRINTERS -- NOT WITH USB PRINTERS!

I'm asking $25 for each plus shipping from Ottawa, Canada.

Best regards, Greg.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8