x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

16GB SDHC driver for WinCE 5.0

1 2
269569205 Page Icon Posted 2010-01-05 9:59 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Enclosed driver comes from WM5 SDHC 16GB driver that I patched for WinCE 5.0. My friends reported me it works on 4, 8, 16GB SDHC, but some machines need soft-reset when PNA power-off and power-on, you can try it.

1. Unzip rar file, and copy sdbus.dll, sdmemory.dll, core_dl.dll to your PNA \Windows directory
2. Unzip Tools.rar, and use Regedit.exe to import SDHC.reg
3. Soft reset your PNA
4. For most of cases, HardReset.exe will fall back to manufactory WinCE setting.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Patched for WinCE.part01.rar (100KB - 1078 downloads)
Attachments Patched for WinCE.part02.rar (100KB - 937 downloads)
Attachments Patched for WinCE.part03.rar (100KB - 922 downloads)
Attachments Patched for WinCE.part04.rar (3KB - 827 downloads)
 Top of the page
ojejoe Page Icon Posted 2010-01-06 4:29 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi 269569205,
Thanks for this New Year Present to the world, I was looking for something
like this, I am going to copy them directly to my NK.bin and test it later.
Thanks again
 Top of the page
ojejoe Page Icon Posted 2010-01-06 8:32 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

It doesn't work for me, I replaced the existing files in rom files using dumpromx.exe, sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll, rom flashed but just sits
on start-up screen.
The core_dl.dll couldn't be loaded to nk.bin, couldnt find pointer for offset 8C8583D8.
Have to flash the old rom.
 Top of the page
ojejoe Page Icon Posted 2010-01-07 6:44 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

Hi 269569205,
Just some information:
1. MIO C520 has got 16GB SD support it runs windows ce 5.0 Samsung ARM920T
2. Latest ALDI's GoCruise, I tested 4GB micro SD ce 5.0 Centrality ARM926T
3. HP's IPAQ312 has got 16GB support, runs windows ce 5.0 Centrality ARM1136JF StrongARM
Files in windows folder:
1. sdbus.dll, sdhc.dll, sdhc_sc2443.dll, sdmemory.dll
2. sdbus.dll, sdhc_drv.dll, sdmemory.dll
3. sdbus.dll, sdhc.dll, sdio_uart.dll, sdmemory.dll
My tevion gps has got sdbus.dll, sdhc.dll, sdmemory.dll, windows ce 5.0 Centrality ARM926T
and only up to 2GB SD support.
I need more then that and I need HELP

P.S. I copied your files to my windows folder, imported the registry file, soft reseted my device,
which doesn't reset registry back to factory settings, no change cannot see more than 2GB.

Edited by ojejoe 2010-01-07 6:54 PM
 Top of the page
whizzo944 Page Icon Posted 2010-11-06 3:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello All,
I'm trying to download this patch for SDHC support but when I right click it tells me that all 4 files are called Patched, I expected ?????part01.rar,
??????part02.rar etc. Anyone help please?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.
 Top of the page
whizzo944 Page Icon Posted 2010-11-06 3:19 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello Again,
Please excuse my stupidity, I just downloaded the files and renamed them. Now, another question. I am trying to copy core_dl.dll to my
\Windows folder but I get the message "There is not enough disk space" I have opened System properties in Control Panel and increased the storage
space by moving the slider but it seems to make no difference. Any help gratefully received.
TIA
Dave.
 Top of the page
aloisius Page Icon Posted 2011-02-08 9:20 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

HI
my problem is worse than that of thepost before. I try to copy on my device the *.dll but i don't see the windows folder ! how can I make windows folder appear?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-02-08 9:59 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Open "My Computer," go to View -> Options, and uncheck all the boxes. Or use Total Commander:

http://www.ghisler.com/
 Top of the page
aloisius Page Icon Posted 2011-02-08 9:07 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

done. I see windows folder; i copy to it the *.dll and no problem; i use regedit to import the *.reg file and it does. i soft reset and.... no storage card found. neither 1gb ne 16 gb i put into the device. Ahi ahi ahi If i hard rest i found the old storage card 1Gb. I make something wrong?
 Top of the page
Estena Page Icon Posted 2011-03-31 9:27 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I keep on my existencial doubt: if try again this software for a PNA Guepard Multimedia. (I use Twonav and need memory for topographic maps...). Any one knows if it works in this PNA? Or any usefoul advice about this action? Thankyou all of you
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2011-04-01 1:34 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I need to know something about newer devices before I try this. I know applying these files to a unit with wince in ROM is not dangerous. The ROM files are masked by these files and return with a hard reset.

What about devices with persistent memory like my Ipaq 6955? Will these files overwrite the factory files residing in flash memory?

Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-04-01 3:36 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Most hard resets wipe out even non-volitile memory (HP calls it file store) and rewrite to the original specs...or the device has a means to load a new (factory) image directly with dedicated keystrokes or buttons being held down during initialization.
 Top of the page
Estena Page Icon Posted 2011-04-02 1:48 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

wallythacker - 2011-04-01 1:34 PM
I need to know something about newer devices before I try this. I know applying these files to a unit with wince in ROM is not dangerous. The ROM files are masked by these files and return with a hard reset.

What about devices with persistent memory like my Ipaq 6955? Will these files overwrite the factory files residing in flash memory?

My PNA has 64MB of RAM, and soft reset, there is no posibility of hard reset built in. Last time I tryed to install this class of drivers (I don't kow now if they wash exactly the same), the PNA washn't able to recognice any class of SD... I got restore it via a security copy with Active Sync... Ufff....! Delicated! Any one knows if this drivers ar actualizated or any changed? And if in a Guepard Multimedia are working?
 Top of the page
aloisius Page Icon Posted 2011-08-21 7:50 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

aloisius - 2011-02-08 9:07 PM

done. I see windows folder; i copy to it the *.dll and no problem; i use regedit to import the *.reg file and it does. i soft reset and.... no storage card found. neither 1gb ne 16 gb i put into the device. Ahi ahi ahi If i hard rest i found the old storage card 1Gb. I make something wrong?

after a long oause yesterday i tried the second time... IT WORKS FINE!!!!!!!!! I don't know what i have made wrong the fisrt time, but it doesn't matter now. Thank you all folks!
 Top of the page
nachuml Page Icon Posted 2011-10-10 1:42 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi
When I tried to copy to Windows folder, I was warned that I don't have permission to do that.
How can I work around this problem?
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.406 - Cached queries : 50 - Executed queries : 32