x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Visual Land V-Net

Ceya Page Icon Posted 2010-02-20 4:05 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Has any body seen these , was at the hospital yesterday and was talking to a guy ( US Veteran) . He said you seem very smart, i don't use computers, so can you help me and he pulls out this Win CE computer. I told him, it was meant for you to meet me. they are cheap in price 50- 150 us and made in china.

He was dissapointed that it was not like xp,vista etc.

Not everybody knows how to use Win CE, as you will see in you tube videos on this computers

http://www.empress-international.com

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.e...

Product Information: Product Information:

EPC (Empress Personal Computer) This Minibook is the perfect notebook for surfing the internet, uploading your latest photos and sharing them with your friends. It uses office applications whilst on the go and with built in WiFi technology you can be mobile wherever you are! It is an affordable product with low power consumption, designed for communication and digital multimedia entertainment by accessing the Internet through a broadband terminal. It can be used without the threat of viruses. In addition to a variety of multimedia and high-speed,broadband Internet access functions, the Minibook can be used for other purposes, such as the e-book reader, picture browser, instant communication, e-dictionary, MP3 player, game simulator and PDAs. EPC (Empress Personal Computer) This Minibook is the perfect notebook for surfing the internet, uploading your latest photos and sharing them with your friends. It uses office applications whilst on the go and with built in WiFi technology you can be mobile wherever you are! It is an affordable product with low power consumption, designed for communication and digital multimedia entertainment by accessing the Internet through a broadband terminal. It can be used without the threat of viruses. In addition to a variety of multimedia and high-speed, broadband Internet access functions, the Minibook can be used for other purposes, such as the e-book reader, picture browser, instant communication, e-dictionary, MP3 player, game simulator and PDAs.

Please check out the link below to our video of this item:- Please check out the link below to our video of this item: --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdC0rBPU5Zg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdC0rBPU5Zg...

This really is value for money! This really is value for money!

Note: When using these netbbooks, ensure you place on a flat surface & not on places where the machine is suffocated for example – on a duvet where the quilt can stop air circulating through the netbook and cause it to over heat! (Just a little common sense) Note: When using these netbbooks, ensure you place on a flat surface & not on places where the machine is suffocated for example - on a duvet where the quilt can stop air circulating through the netbook and cause it to over heat! (Just a little common sense)

Main Features: Main Features:

7-inch TFT LCD Screen 7-inch TFT LCD Screen
True colour display image True colour display image
Stylish finish Stylish finish
Built in WiFi (IEEE 802.1 b/g) Built in WiFi (IEEE 802.1 b / g)
All kinds of application software packages, including web browser, PDF viewer & email All kinds of application software packages, including web browser, PDF viewer & email
Enriched experience: Enriched experience:

Internet surfing, information searching and news reading Internet surfing, information searching and news reading
Instant online communication with family, friends and classmates Instant online communication with family, friends and classmates
Download and enjoy music Download and enjoy music
Picture and image sharing Picture and image sharing
Specification Specification

Display Size 7" Display Size 7 "
Display Resolution 800 x 480 Widescreen Display Resolution 800 x 480 Widescreen
Operating System Windows CE Operating System Windows CE
Processor ARM 920 Processor ARM 920
Storage 2GB NAND Flash Drive Storage 2GB NAND Flash Drive
System Memory 128MB System Memory 128MB
Keyboard and Mouse Standard 80 Key, Touchpad Keyboard and Mouse Standard 80 Key, Touchpad
I/O Ports SD Card Slot, 3x USB Ports (limited function) 1 Earphone I / O Ports SD Card Slot, 3x USB Ports (limited function) 1 Earphone
Networking Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g), 10/100MB Ethernet Port Networking Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b / g), 10/100MB Ethernet Port
Audio Dual speakers Audio Dual speakers

other models include this one.
http://www.dealsvista.com/deal/visual-land-v-net-vl760-4gb-wht-7-ne...

Product Features:
- 7 inch TFT
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- 4GB Flash Memory
- 64MB DDR Ram
- 3 USB Ports
- SD Card Slot
- Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Port
- ARM Processor
- Windows CE 5.0
- Headphone Port
- Mic Port
- Dual Frontal Speakers
- 248 MHz
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 8.25" x 5.5" x 1.25
- Weight: 2Lbs

S/F,
CEYA!

Edited by Ceya 2010-02-20 4:15 PM
 Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2010-02-20 4:13 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Good to post here again, even on limited basis.

Miss coming on here everyday.

It seems after carefully going through some topics you guys are aware of the above chinese computer.

Sorry for the over post.

S/F,
CEYA!

Edited by Ceya 2010-02-20 4:20 PM
 Top of the page
hmascience Page Icon Posted 2010-02-20 4:50 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Glad to see you back. Post "extra" helpful info (i.e., in a positive spirit) is certainly alot easier to take than folks that ask questions (cross-posted or otherwise) that have really, really been well-covered in the past. On a semi-random ramble, for some reason I've been wondering about whether or not these chinese netbook manufacturers will switch over to a slab/tablet format akin to the Kindle, Tandy 1000, Husky/FED form factor?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-02-20 6:33 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I'm waiting for a netbook-to-tablet model a la the Clio or iZZi Pro. How hard can that be?
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2010-02-20 7:21 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

CE Geek - 2010-02-20 1:33 PM

I'm waiting for a netbook-to-tablet model a la the Clio or iZZi Pro. How hard can that be?

Now if we could just find a supplier of Clio NXTs somewhere....
 Top of the page
ntware Page Icon Posted 2010-02-21 1:42 AM
#
H/PC Elite

I'm waiting for a netbook-to-jornada: small, with a good (not crappy smartphone's) keyboard and touchscreen. Really, at the moment I can't find any device that can substitute my dear Jornada. It's small enought to carry on my hand, it's fast and has touchscreen (perfect for classes where you need to take notes and draw at the same time). The only bad thing on it is that it's old, has WinCE 3.0 and a terrible DSTN screen. A "jornada-like" with WinCE 6.0 and a good screen would be perfect!
 Top of the page
tinascottnaidan
tinascottnaidan Page Icon Posted 2010-04-28 9:50 PM
#
I just read your post and ws hoping you cann contact me at (Edited: Violation rule #10) i have one of these v-net things and amm lost. the wiireless is ok but not to powerful. i want to change the syystem on it and bost the wiireless. thannks for any help u can be.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.142 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 10