x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:WORLD] Jornada 680 & Jornada 720 & Battery Charger

Coburn64 Page Icon Posted 2010-03-21 10:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi guys,

For sale I have my Jornada's. Here's a run down on them:

Jornada 680: 133Mhz SH3 CPU, 16MB RAM, 32MB CompactFlash, Windows CE 2.11 (H/PC Pro).
Jornada 720: 203Mhz StrongARM CPU, 32MB RAM, 2GB CompactFlash (1.5GB WinCE partition and the rest is Linux and swap), Windows CE 3.0, Dualboot - Jornix (a linux hack) installed to CF Card.

They are in good condition, the 680's charging port does make some noise when charging (this is normal, it charges fine!), and the speaker is also a little questionable (it was like that when I got it). The 720 is a speed demon, but sadly, it's missing it's stylus and has a chip out of the battery release lever.

I am at least wanting $70 + postage to your location for these two H/PCs. Since they didn't come with *offical* battery chargers, I've also made up a Battery Charger that uses a 12V battery (would also work with a DC Output device - some battery chargers may have that feature). Need to top up your H/PC? No problem - just lift your car bonnet, connect the sucker and watch it charge!

Pictures available upon request. I'm not scamming anyone, they are the real deal, ie. not fakes.
Will not post to Nigeria (I just won't).

Alright, thanks all!
Coburn64.
 Top of the page
Coburn64 Page Icon Posted 2010-03-22 10:19 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Just bumping this to say that these devices are also on ebay, so if they sell on ebay, I'll request for a mod to lock this thread. Thanks.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 26