x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-03 4:30 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Has anybody come across a way to listen to music through Pandora on a CE6 device? On a desktop it plays through flash, apparently, but I can't get it to work on my CE6 netbook. They have dedicated apps for some WM devices and others like the iTouch, but apparently nothing for straight CE.

Dana
 Top of the page
jorel101 Page Icon Posted 2010-12-01 5:25 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

perhaps this topic has already been driven into the ground on another thread but I found out that you don't need to play pandora only through your browser. it seems there is a cab file floating around out there. ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-vogue/72168-new-pandora-cab-people-ru... ) the general info i'm hearing is that it runs fine on WM6. If that's different than CE6 that may not work....but I thought I'd toss it out there if yo uwere still looking for a way to get it to work. I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to work on my jornada....my CE skills aren't the best wen it comes to running apps meant for later CE versions. I just found out about the pandora cab file so maybe redgear?
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8