x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Are there anyone required BSP of anyka ak7802( or ak7801 ,ak780x, ak8801)

openanyka Page Icon Posted 2010-04-08 2:24 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi,guys.

if you have an arm-base 7'' mini netbook( allfine pc703, cnmbook...) with cpu of anyka ("ARM926", "AKARM 926EJ-S AKCHIP" ) and you are looking for BSP source code about it. you can look this url: http://mininetbooks.your-board.com/wince-f3/a-big-thing-for-7-cheap...

Edited by openanyka 2010-04-08 2:34 PM
 Top of the page
openanyka Page Icon Posted 2010-04-08 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

anyka netbook just like this:

Top of the page
freddyzdead
freddyzdead Page Icon Posted 2010-09-27 10:18 AM
#
Is this info available anywhere else? The turds that run that site won't allow access unless you are a "Knight" for which you have to do about 50 posts. I haven't got time for that crap.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2010-09-27 1:26 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

They've been spamming this ann onto every forum they can find that could possibly have anything to do with Linux development. If someone gets hold of it, stick it up on source forge and put them out of their misery.

I found this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/357834038/zt-n760_with_ANKY.rar no idea what is in it as RS doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
 Top of the page
Kheph_re Page Icon Posted 2010-09-27 1:33 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

freddyzdead - 2010-09-27 10:18 AM

Is this info available anywhere else? The turds that run that site won't allow access unless you are a "Knight" for which you have to do about 50 posts. I haven't got time for that crap.

erm...think you just replied to the guy that runs that site!
I posted loads of good info on there, and all the good stuff was still kept under wraps. Iv'e given up using his forum because of that.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2010-09-27 1:56 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Kheph_re - 2010-09-27 1:33 PM
erm...think you just replied to the guy that runs that site!
And?

They're using it as an excuse to flood other forums with the ANN to try and get more members. I don't have to like it.
 Top of the page
Kheph_re Page Icon Posted 2010-09-27 5:41 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Nobody said you did. And the second line of my post shows i'm not happy with their attitude either.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 29