x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Anybody have a copy of cetsc.exe?

[Frozen]
1 2
Frozen
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-11 11:12 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

What the title says...

I've tried mstsc.exe (the older version) and rptsc.exe which I got from somewhere... neither work as described in this oter thread. Apparently cetsc.exe is the CE 6.0 version, but it's not included on the build on the minibook I have... so if anybody has a copy they could post or email, it'd be much appreciated...

-Dana

Top of the page
RTFM
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-04-11 11:31 PM
#
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 1:24 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks! Still doesn't run, though... PEInfo says it's looking for credui.dll, which also isn't present on my system. Would that keep it from running? Even trying it from the command prompt with /? does... nothing.

-Dana
 Top of the page
RTFM
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 3:27 AM
#
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 5:56 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Oooo... getting closer! Thanks again, BTW. Now cetsc at least tries to run, and I get an error saying I don't have the proper version of mstscax.dll, the activex control. I have the version that came with a different version of tsc, which I think is a WM version.
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 6:29 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

It might be a good idea to run either executabilitycheck or dependency walker on cetsc.exe to see what all other libraries it needs, that way someone can upload all of the libraries once

Edited by mscdex 2010-04-12 6:29 PM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 8:43 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Good idea, mscdex - I was starting to picture a long thread with one file posted at a time.
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-12 9:03 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

As far as I can tell, all required libraries are now present, except for the incorrect version of mstscax.dll. I haven't been able to get executabilitycheck to run on my system, and for dependency walker I the ce system won't let me copy the dll's in the \windows directory to the PC so I can't check those... though I assume if they're in the windows dir they're already the proper versions for my system and have the required sub-libs? According to PEinfo I seem to have everything I need for cetsc.exe and credui.dll, so mstscax should [I hope] be all I still need.

-Dana
 Top of the page
RTFM
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-04-13 2:21 AM
#
Here's all 3 files in 1 zip.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b11256d/n/CE6TSC.zip

Cheers.
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-13 12:31 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!

That was the last piece of the puzzle. I can now rdp to my other computers, and run programs that don't run on CE. Gonna be interesting to try to run my CAD software remotely when on the road...

Might be another one for your large programs zipfile, though I don't know about copyright issues...

-Dana

Edited by Dana 2010-04-13 12:41 PM
 Top of the page
Bijan
Bijan Page Icon Posted 2011-08-31 3:37 PM
#
Thank you so much. It works like a charm.
 Top of the page
jlilio Page Icon Posted 2012-05-03 2:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi RTFM

Would like to request for the same file as below (CE6TSC.zip) cetsc.exe and support files... no longer available in filefactory. Would really appreciate this.

Thanks so much in advance!

RTFM - 2010-04-12 9:21 AM

Here's all 3 files in 1 zip.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b11256d/n/CE6TSC.zip

Cheers.
 Top of the page
jmdermody Page Icon Posted 2012-09-07 10:35 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I also am looking for the exact same download and I can't find CETSC anywhere else online. Is anyone able to provide a new download link for the file?

Thanks!
 Top of the page
jmdermody Page Icon Posted 2012-09-10 2:25 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

RTFM, do you still have this file available for download? I've done some pretty extensive searching can't find any similar CETSC rips online except for the one that you had put up. Unfortunately the download link has expired though. It would be greatly appreciated if there is anyway for you to get it reposted.

Thanks a ton,
-Matt
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2012-09-10 5:38 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I probably have a copy on my CE device... which is in another state. If nobody else comes up with it before I go back there (a week or two) I'll take a look.
 Top of the page
1 2
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 12