x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[REQ:GLOBAL] Coxion Webbook / SmartBook G138 STYLUS

pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-04-26 6:10 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,

Can somebody sell stylus that fits the... stylushole...

My original is lost, and such things cannot be found on eBay
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-04-30 12:43 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Doesn't anyone have stylus for this device?

Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2010-05-08 12:24 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hey, I don't have one for sale but since I have a G138... No I'm not selling that either But I also have a DS Lite, and I thought their styluses were similar...

And they are!

Well the DS Lite stylus is a little bit shorter, but almost the same thickness. It fits in the Smartbook's slot... almost all the way, because the stub head is just a hair larger than the Smartbook's cutout for its stylus. You see what I'm getting at? With a bit of trimming of the DS Lite stylus stub end, you can make it fit perfectly. And these things are cheap too.

I don't have a spare DS Lite stylus to destroy, but I'll ask in the forum if anyone wants to try

Edited by takwu 2010-05-08 12:24 AM
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-05-08 7:51 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

takwu - 2010-05-08 2:24 PM

Hey, I don't have one for sale but since I have a G138... No I'm not selling that either But I also have a DS Lite, and I thought their styluses were similar...

And they are!

Well the DS Lite stylus is a little bit shorter, but almost the same thickness. It fits in the Smartbook's slot... almost all the way, because the stub head is just a hair larger than the Smartbook's cutout for its stylus. You see what I'm getting at? With a bit of trimming of the DS Lite stylus stub end, you can make it fit perfectly. And these things are cheap too.

I don't have a spare DS Lite stylus to destroy, but I'll ask in the forum if anyone wants to try

I see, i didn't think of that...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.195 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 26