x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Wince media players crash

eses Page Icon Posted 2010-04-30 12:40 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi all, I have a wince 6 device and media players like TCPMP 0.72r/ 0.81rc/Core player/HPC 1.07 all run fine the first time, wether it be installation or direct copy to eg. sdmmc, but then I get an error which apperently is written to crash.txt (with all these players...), but there is no crash.txt in any directory!

What I know from this device that it has persistent reg and that windows is loaded in ram and after reboot comes back to original state.

Could it be in the registry or is it beause it might copy files to /Windows which are needed?

thanks for any help
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-04-30 12:51 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

See this thread, second page, where we're discussing the same thing.

-Dana
 Top of the page
TCPMP on GPS
TCPMP on GPS Page Icon Posted 2010-06-10 1:06 PM
#
The other thread neer came to a conckusion on the TCPMP issue...

Main Problems on my generic Chinese GPS (Hifast 533 with ARM1136JF 533MHz CPU) with win CE:
1) Both TCPMP and CorePlayer will play mp3 files properly after starting up. If I shut down the application and restart it will crash right away on startup.
2) Both will always crash upon playing an avi file.
3) Coreplayer requires me to re-enter the password after every startup, but the keyboard does not pop-up when clicking in the fields so I have to copy the application data ifiels back i withthw apsswd filed in. Unfortunately this only works the first time.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 10