x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

problem with win ce in laptop

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-05-24 6:04 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There is a YouTube plugin for CorePlayer - it's included on at least one of these CE netbooks (the Augen eGo). Check corecodec.com for plugins for the CE/Windows Mobile version of CorePlayer.
 Top of the page
computerland Page Icon Posted 2010-05-29 4:32 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

hi i found plugin for youtube and i found new version of coreplayer where i can write url....but give to me always error...file don't found.....
i see that if i go to m.youtube.com and click on a video i see that open windows media 9 series automatically but always with error box....

please help me for see video online!!
 Top of the page
Jacobi Page Icon Posted 2010-06-01 12:04 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

computerland - 2010-05-24 12:23 PM

do you know browser that i can download for windows ce that support java and flash? or a sofware that i can install for see web video like youtube or other?
i've core player but don't support youtube....do you know if are plugins?

i've arm 926ej-s release sv122

Skyfire browser allows you to see videos like NBC Nightly News (Web) live really well, on WM6.1.
Some YouTube videos run but slowly with missed sound bites. (Ah, American Idol... sigh)

Skyfire browser is very good for bookmarks.

The only problem with Skyfire is for any login, it only shows the password as "stars".
(While Opera shows the last character you type as real until it turns to a "star" when the next is typed, or when you [enter] the passsword: useful to check on your typing, on a small keyboard.)

I think Skyfire works in WinCE 6 too, though I'm not certain.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 27