x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

The last CE5 netbook I am going to buy

1 2
lgxb Page Icon Posted 2010-06-22 1:00 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Did anyone get good battery time for these? I got roughly one hour use for a full charge. It's disappointing.
The weired thing is: after the full charge(the power led turns off), I unplug the power cord, and the battery jumps from 100% to 87% right away.
Also it use a 9v wall charger. I suspect if it should be 12v.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-06-22 8:36 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

No, 9 volts is correct. The VT85xx and Anyka AK7802 netbooks aren't known thus far for their battery life. My Konaki Netbook Wonder (another Anyka device) does the same thing, only worse - it immediately drops to 80% when booted after a full charge.
 Top of the page
lgxb Page Icon Posted 2010-06-23 3:09 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks, CE geek!
So your augen e-go is much better on battery, right? I remember you said in another thread that it's at least 6 hours usage for singel charge?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-06-23 4:34 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Right. My RazorBook is even better at 8-10 hours.
 Top of the page
lgxb Page Icon Posted 2010-06-24 2:20 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

CE Geek, do you know how to make foxit pdf reader works on this thing? I mean the latest version of fox it.
Thanks
 Top of the page
chrismeyer6 Page Icon Posted 2010-07-08 1:09 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

i have the visual land vl760 ce5 netbook and i get around 8-10 hours on a full charge
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-07-08 4:22 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

If I remember correctly, the CE version of Foxit PDF reader is a single stand-alone executeable file...you just have to copy it somewhere to the CE device, and it doesn't matter where. Just be sure that you are downloading the mobile version, and download the zip version which isn't in cab format.
 Top of the page
Kheph_re Page Icon Posted 2010-07-13 9:01 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

CE Geek - 2010-06-22 8:36 AM

No, 9 volts is correct. The VT85xx and Anyka AK7802 netbooks aren't known thus far for their battery life. My Konaki Netbook Wonder (another Anyka device) does the same thing, only worse - it immediately drops to 80% when booted after a full charge.

I must be lucky, i'm currently getting 3.5 to 4 hours with Wi-fi and full brightness from my no brand anyka.
Of course, it has only half the ram advertised, and is 258mhz not the advertised 300, so that's probably why!
 Top of the page
scotterbug Page Icon Posted 2011-02-09 1:08 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

This is interesting. I have the Rezmeter resource meter installed on both my HPC Jornada 720 and also on my Chinese 7 inch netbook. Both show 83 to 87 percent charge after unplugging the power supply.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-02-09 8:58 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Well, to be fair, I do recall that the J72x immediately drops to 83% when disconnected from AC power after a full charge. (Of course, that device only shows six increments rather than showing the power to the exact percentage point.)
 Top of the page
magic210210@gmail.co Page Icon Posted 2011-03-24 3:26 PM
#
Avatar image of magic210210@gmail.co
H/PC Newbie

Hello when I F1 it tells me lauchtmar.exe is not and I can't get no down loads updates wifi nothing can't get in zip nothing I need help really bad,,,,,, AUGEN netbook 4.0
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.265 - Cached queries : 46 - Executed queries : 32