x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

J720 with CF Margi Presenter To Go

arlex Page Icon Posted 2010-05-30 9:15 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi everybody,

For those interested I just want to confirm that the Margi Presenter-to-Go™ CF Card is working OK on Jornada 720 with PCMCIA to CF adapter and the original software in spite of the min. declared Pocket PC (PPC 2002 or higher) requirement.
Very nice surprise to see that during the installation the Margi PTG adapted automatically to the Jornada screen format.
Besides the Presenter-to-Go software dedicated for PP presentations there is an interesting application called MARGI Mirror™ which allows you to put on the projector's screen or external monitor on 1024x768 resolution the exact content of the HPC screen on different zoom scales (1x to 4x).

Also successfully tested the CF card in both the pcmcia bay (with sleeve adapter) and the CF slot at the back.

The CF version of the Margi Presenter To Go can be found on eBay and Amazon.
 Top of the page
pellos Page Icon Posted 2010-06-09 2:45 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Excellent post. I have purchased a new one over ebay last week. Excellent quality indeed with remote control. I can zoom to full page and watch all the word and excel in full screen using the mirror program.

This is an excellent hardware and works perferct with the jornada 720
 Top of the page
Pavel Page Icon Posted 2010-06-10 8:47 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I'm a happy user of Margi Presenter-To-Go video card too. I use this as CF card+adapter on my Jornada 720.
I've found only one bug: using display resolution lower then 1024x768 (f.e. 800x600) and remote control cause displayed picture breakdown (bad synchronization?). Manual moving of slides is O.K. Has anybody similar experience?
 Top of the page
pellos
pellos Page Icon Posted 2010-06-10 10:06 AM
#
Anyone who has the following two drivers? The margi printer driver does not work on windows vista.

1. Pocket PC - SDIO (Last Updated April 20, 2004)
Supported Devices: Dell Axim X3/X3i, Samsung i700 and ViewSonic V35*/V36/V37* handhelds.
Presenter-to-Go software v2.64
Installs Presenter-to-Go for use with Pocket PC devices. Supports most popular PowerPoint Animations and Transitions. Compatible with Dell Axim X3/X3i, Samsung i700 and ViewSonic V35*/V36/V37* handhelds ONLY.
Platforms supported - Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
www.margi.com/support/presenter-to-go/swupdate/ptg_sdppc_264.exe

2. Pocket PC - HPC - WinCE (Last Updated June 25, 2003)
Presenter-to-Go software v2.56(Exe, 12MB)
Installs Presenter-to-Go for use with Pocket PC devices. Compatible with Pocket PC 2003.
Platforms supported - Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP

www.margi.com/support/presenter-to-go/swupdate/ptg_ppc_256.exe

Top of the page
glee60 Page Icon Posted 2010-06-12 7:04 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Great post indeed! It lead me to purchase a basically new PCMCIA model off eBay for my Jornada728. Everything I've used so far works perfectly and the only way I'd be happier would be the original dongle-less HP card. If anyone needs the software, I'd be happy to host and link to an ISO of the original PCMCIA CD-ROM.
 Top of the page
arlex Page Icon Posted 2011-01-09 7:16 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Please everybody be aware that installing the Margi Presenter-To-Go on Jornada 72x is invalidating the native drivers for HP F1252A VGA out pc card, leading to loss of automatic HP F1252A VGA out pc card recognition and complete malfunction.
So you have to install use one OR the other, Jornada is not supporting both at the same time.
 Top of the page
guestnumber1
guestnumber1 Page Icon Posted 2011-07-29 11:53 AM
#

Can anyone send me a copy of the installation software for ppc ipaq compact flash version of margi presenter???
 Top of the page
mizasquare Page Icon Posted 2018-03-29 4:13 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

The link was active via wayback machine in 2018

https://web.archive.org/web/20060525104040/http://margi.com:80/suppo...

voila!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 12