x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

snappyjaw Page Icon Posted 2010-06-10 6:33 PM
#
Factor Fanatic

For Sale on eBay:
eBay Listing

Picked this up in January from a user on this forum. Unit is in excellent shape with the two cosmetic issues noted. I love the unit and used it a bunch the past 6 months, but I just picked up an HTC Touch Pro 2 through my work and, sad to say, haven't touched the Jornada since. Hopefully it can go to a good home.

Here's the eBay description:

Item is used but in good condition. Screen has no major markings or scratches. Touchscreen is fully functional. Keyboard is fully functional, all keys present and working. Charger works well, battery accepts and holds a good charge (no guarantee on battery life, but it has been working well for me). All other functions are good.
The unit has two cosmetic issues. One is shown in the fourth photo. Part of the stylus is cracked where the top fits into the main part. The stylus is fully functional and still locks into place in the slot. The second is shown in the last photo. There is a skinny piece of plastic where the CF card slips into the base of the unit and part of this piece has broken off. The functionality of the unit is not affected at all by either of these issues, I just want to make the best description I can of it's condition.

Auction includes:
Jornada 690
Stylus
A/C power cord
Serial sync cord
Battery
8 GB CF card - tested and working with the unit
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9