x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

i got nec mobilepro 880 , sharp mobilon pv 6000 ,hp jornada 600 pda

HHuey216872010 Page Icon Posted 2010-06-24 3:27 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hello i think i might've asked this question before i got a nec mobilepro 880 and sharp mobilon pv 6000 and hp jornada 600 pda and i got this dumb question i want to use wireless card on both machines so i can surf the web with it and i am so dingy on this wondering if anybody can help me out here to how to set it up otherwise i'm gonna pull out my hairs. i have d-link ethernet dfe-690tkd and dell fast ethernet card,and i got linksys wirless - g 2.4ghz and cabletron system roam about wireless cards would anyone of those work for the pda's i got. i also wondering the softwares were used to be free to download and now you have to donate them now is it for each one of the software or just once and u can used them all. now one time i download the software into my compact flash card and try to open them some of them work and some of the does not work and in order what do you have to make the software open it even i try to drag them in to pda system and they don't work at all. and how do you sync the pc to pda i also have a usb irda dongle that i bought. how can i use that to sync with it thanx i hope somebody can help me.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-06-24 4:10 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Wireless-G (802.11g) isn't supported on H/PC 2000 or earlier devices.

Synching via infrared:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/c/0017.asp
 Top of the page
HHuey216872010 Page Icon Posted 2010-07-08 4:27 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

hello one more question if may i ask,what about when i stick the ethernet card into slot and they asked this question ( unidentified pccard adaptor: enter the name of this pc card: driver name: what do i enter in that box when they prompt me to thanx. )
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-07-08 12:12 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

The operating system is trying to determine the proper software driver for the card since it is not recognized and the driver is not installed.

Normally, with a proper hardware installation, you need to enter nothing as the card will be auto-recognized. In some cases some users may use compatible cards with generic software drivers. In those cases, the user enters the name of the driver, i.e. prismnds.dll or some other driver name.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9