x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Z-Com LANEscape XI-825 802.11b Wireless Adapter

astratos Page Icon Posted 2010-07-10 3:12 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi. I recently bought some Adtec CF XI-825 Cards that in the installation cd recognized as Z-Com LANEscape XI-825 802.11b Wireless Adapter. I am not sure but the info I've tried to reach was that they are prism 2.5 or 3.0 (not sure) chipset based. I am trying to install these card into HP Ipaq 2210 Models that I've bought from a wholesale supplier for my business. All HP's have Windows Mobile 2003. The driver I was given for the CF Cards was Windows CE 3.0 compatible, and I couldn't succeed till now to make it work properly. I am putting a name 'XI825' when I asked to as instructed by the manufacturer and the CF Card starts to blink, but the Menu that appears in PDA isn't compatible I think, cause I can't connect anywhere...It doesn't scan for wireless networks, and when I tried to put the Pocket Warrior and Mini Stumbler couldn't find the network adapter either, thing that makes me consider that the driver is not compatible for Windows Mobile 2003 and it doesn't work as it should be so that is the reason Pocker Warrior and Mini Stumbler don't recognize the adapter in their list. I have found in your download sections some Windows CE 4.2 Prism Drivers that promise that can work with prism cards, but I don't know how to install it in a pda. They are all .cab formed, none .exe or similar so I can execute it to get installed in pda's memory. I am pretty sure that there are a lot of guys here that could make similar cards work in their pdas, so I count on them. Please, tell me what to do.
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2010-07-10 5:12 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

You need the driver for Windows Mobile 2003. Search for "Perfect Prism".
 Top of the page
astratos Page Icon Posted 2010-07-10 8:31 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Can you post a link? Because I've searched everywhere for Perfect Prism driver and I couldn't find a working one.
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2010-07-10 4:51 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I'll upload it for you here once I get home. If the file is too big, you need to provide your email address.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-07-11 12:13 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

CAuser - 2010-07-10 8:51 AM

I'll upload it for you here once I get home. If the file is too big, you need to provide your email address.

By PM directly to CAuser, please. We'd prefer to keep the SPAM bots away.
 Top of the page
Jack
Jack Page Icon Posted 2010-07-21 7:47 PM
#
Does a driver exist for windows mobile 5.0 (CE 5.0) and above exist? I've been looking to upgrade an old, dug-up iPAQ Hx2190b to have wi-fi ability...

Cheers,
Jack
 Top of the page
CAuser Page Icon Posted 2010-07-22 1:35 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Not to my knowledge.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.166 - Cached queries : 44 - Executed queries : 29