x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FT:GLOBAL] HP Jornada 728 or HP iPaq h4150 for MP900(C)

[Frozen]
Frozen
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-20 9:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I want trade my HP Jornada 728 or HP iPaq h4150 for NEC MobilePro 900.

HP Jornada is in good working condition (bought from usedhandhelds.com ) and has minor scratches in many places. Battery is in good condition. Comes with 2 ac-adapters (US-plug), dock, stylus, 3com Wlan and driver cd.

HP iPaq h4150 is my personal pride, it has bluetooth, wlan, 64 ram, 400MHz XScale Arm processor , 2 gig SD card, case, 7 styluses!, dock, ac-adapter, seperate usb charging/syncing cable and car adapter. Has minor scratches on the screen, but none are visible while screenprotector is in place..

I will give one of these for NEC MobilePro 900, and if in good condition or with wlancard, perhaps even both

Post me email on pollari@mbnet.fi, or on this thread

EDIT: h4150 includes also external keyboard!

Edited by pollari 2010-07-20 10:24 PM
 Top of the page
tehpwnedlife3 Page Icon Posted 2010-07-25 8:50 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Hi there! I have a NEC Mobilepro 900C that I'd like to trade for that Jornada 728 (wouldn't mind getting that iPaq on top of it hehe). The unit works great. It's loaded with cmonex v2.0 and the battery lasts for a little over a week when the unit isn't being used.
It has a light scratch on the middle of the screen but I never had any problem using the touchscreen. The rest of the screen is perfect and so is the keyboard. The bottom has 1 scratch going from the center to the lower right.
The last thing to note is that the cover for the usb port is missing and there's some slight scuff marks on the top of the unit, but the unit functions great and is unaffected by any of this. I just wanted to tell you everything about it so there's no surprises
Comes with charger, usb sync cable, stylus, and Linksys WPC11 ver3 wireless card (can access WPA encrypted wireless networks). If you're interested, say so and let's arrange this

Edit: If you'd like pictures I can take some and send em to ya
Edit 2: Noticed you're from Finland. Is the Jornada in English or Finnish/Swedish?

Edited by tehpwnedlife3 2010-07-25 9:32 PM
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-25 10:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,
I am from Finland, but Jornada is U.S. one, while ipaq is Finnish with English os.

I am currently on conference so replies take some time.

My Jornada is in pretty good condition, but has several scratches everywhere and upper right corner has some scratches, which blur vision a little. Cover for PCMIA is missing, but hardly noticeable as Wlan cam be kept always in. Last drawback is that the + button on outside (volume) doesn't function. But otherwise its perfectionist's favorite toy

If you can pictures of your 900c would be nice. I will also upload some when I get home (28/7/2010).

PS. This message was written in hurry with Jornada 728 in question.
 Top of the page
tehpwnedlife3 Page Icon Posted 2010-07-25 10:44 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Oh... so the screen has blurriness in the upper right corner? Yikes... if it affects how things look on the screen then I don't think I will be interested anymore.
Could you perhaps post a pic showing how bad the blur is? If it's not that bad I'll still want it but if it is pretty bad I don't think I'll be interested.

I already had 2 pics on my pc so I'll post those for now
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2628/picture001jx.jpg
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4640/picture004h.jpg

Edited by tehpwnedlife3 2010-07-25 10:56 PM
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-26 8:54 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Well, bluriness isin't actually problem, its really just medium scratch, which is still hardly noticeable.

I will provide you some pictures on wednesday.
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-29 12:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ok, now i am back home, and i even managed to find my camera

Pictures can be found at http://omenarts.heliohost.org/j728

Scratch is not clearly visible in the pictures, but my friend loaned me his systems camera so we should have better pictures soon
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-30 11:06 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ah... my webserver has gone down

But there is also good news, i have now hi-res pictures, uploaded to mediafire... 62 mb RAR file.

And the screen scratch is hopefully better seen in these pics, as with my English-skills its very hard to picture such...

I will post a link as soon the upload is complete...

EDIT: the upload is now complete!! http://www.mediafire.com/?c9d6ud5posd70lb

Edited by pollari 2010-07-30 12:10 PM
 Top of the page
tehpwnedlife3 Page Icon Posted 2010-07-30 7:07 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

And here is my more compete photo-shoot

I made sure to take a few extra shots of the screen so you can see the scratch better. Just to repeat, the scratch does not affect the touchscreen or readability at all.

Here's a little tip you may not know: If you edit every picture you take with MS-Paint and don't do anything to it (just save it with control+S but make sure it's a JPG picture) you can
really cut down on the file size of the pictures and keep most of the quality.

Edit: Had a look at the pictures and I only saw a scratch in the lower left corner. I didn't see any scratch in the top right corner. Did you mean bottom left when you
told me about the scratch? Anyway this doesn't bother me at all. I'll be happy to trade my NEC 900C for that Jornada 728. Let me know once you've seen my pictures if
you would like to go through with the trade. If you want to, then I'll PM you my email and we can get down to the final details

Edited by tehpwnedlife3 2010-07-30 7:18 PM
 Top of the page
pollari Page Icon Posted 2010-07-30 7:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

tehpwnedlife3 - 2010-07-31 9:07 AM

And here is my more compete photo-shoot

Here's a little tip you may not know: If you edit every picture you take with MS-Paint and don't do anything to it (just save it with control+S) you can
really cut down on the file size of the pictures and keep most of the quality.

Ah... well i knew that.... but laziness is one of my most noticeable traits

Considering your pictures i would say that if you like, i will trade my HP Jornada for your MP 900c
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 10