x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

AUGEN EGO NETBOKK --- A NEW PROBLEM

shejin983 Page Icon Posted 2010-08-15 12:47 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Anybody HELP me please...I too got an Augen EGO Netbook (Windows CE 5) and I formatted the built in Flash drive...Now it is running only with OS and default programs(like internet explorer, calculator etc). All other preinstalled applications that comes with it(like tcpmp, core player, text maker, foxit reader etc) are lost...Only invalid shorcuts are there in the desktop...How to get them back ? please kindly help me ...my email id is Edited: Violation of rule #10...PLEASE..I CANT LET MY AUGEN DIE...HELP ME...

NOTE: I tried resetting it. But resetting will reset OS only...I need the preinstalled applications back at any cost....I do not need any extra apps ...All I need is the core player, tcpmp, text maker, foxit reader ...thats all

The windows folder, desktop and start menu contains invalid shortcuts to those pre-installed applications...

Here is a list of pre-installed applications other than the OS default apps:

Image Viewer, PDF Reader, Plan Maker, Presentation Maker, Skype, Text Maker, Video Player, Core Player etc
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-08-15 2:19 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

If your Augen netbook came with certificates of authenticity for the software in question, then the Softmaker Office suite can be re-downloaded and reinstalled onto the netbook, in the folder that holds the files that do not disappear when you power down. The Foxit pdf reader is a freebie from Foxitsoftware.com. TCPMP can also be reinstalled from their site.

Unfortunately, to this date, there is no rom flash or system update known for the Augen netbooks, leaving users with the only option to return them to the vendor or manufacturer for repair when things go awry.

Note that your muliple posts of this same message were deleted. Please do not double, or in your case, triple post the same request for information.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 28