x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Augen EGO Softwares (Chinese 7" Netbook) - Windows CE 5

shejin983 Page Icon Posted 2010-08-23 1:26 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hai friends, Augen Ego Comes with many Pre-installed Appz like:

SoftMaker Office 2008 (TextMaker, PlanMaker, Presentations)
TCPMP 0.81RC1
Foxit Reader
CorePlayer (in addition to TCPMP)

Recently I formatted the built in Flash drive. Now I have to install all those pre-installed appz manually. I have found many of them including TCPMP 0.81RC1. But I failed to found CorePlayer (in addition to TCPMP) since it is necessary to view youtube videos. I need expert's advice please
 Top of the page
lubo.x Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 7:35 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,
please where you find a softmaker office 2008?

i have this programm preinstalled, but, i make a mistake and now i cant find it, only demo

thanx

lubo
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 11:02 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Lubo, if you have a serial number, you can contact Softmaker.com and they will give you the link to re-download and install it.
 Top of the page
lubo.x Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 11:40 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

i have lost my original netbook box
i dont know, where can i find a serial number for office

new copy of softm. office i cant buy, its expensive for me

thanks

Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-08-25 12:42 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

It wasn't on the box ever...they put a label on the bottom of the netbooks that have official versions. A lot of these netbooks are coming shipped with pirated versions of the software.

Of course Softmaker won't support those. As far as that goes, neither will this website.
 Top of the page
shejin983 Page Icon Posted 2010-08-27 2:47 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I also have media player with subtitle support(srt, smi etc)... I have tabbed browser, games, utilities for Augen ego netbook. Here is my email
DELETED: Violation rule #10
 Top of the page
fingers242000 Page Icon Posted 2010-09-13 1:14 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

cant view any videos at all on my ego book whats wrong with core player nots suporting anything ask for serial# i dont have it didnt come with one
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-09-13 10:45 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Your only chance for any support is to ask the vendor from whom you purchased your Augen netbook. Unfortunantely they don't normally mention in their sales that most all the software on these things are pirated copies with no support.

For web sites like Youtube, as they are always changing the way they do things...you are often stuck with an outdated video player almost from the day you purchase the device.

Caveat Emptor...or in plain old English, "Let the buyer beware."
 Top of the page
philly58rose Page Icon Posted 2011-05-26 1:20 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

i have an augen 2-go 7" netbook with windows embedded, how can i play online games, it says memory full but the computer is empty, can it be defragmentaded? how? how can i get it to work for games. my granddaughter is driving me crazyyyyyy

Edited by philly58rose 2011-05-26 1:23 AM
 Top of the page
elhalcon34 Page Icon Posted 2011-06-21 4:13 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, anyone know Reintal windows ce 5.0 on EGO augen netbook, I copy the script in memory but does not read sd continues the normal boot. so delete some files and gets stuck in the blue scroll bar.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-06-21 10:07 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The "script" folder is for the VT8500/WM8505, which the eGo never had. If you have the one with the 248 MHz processor and the full USB port on the back (instead of the mini-USB port), then it has the Anyka AK7802 processor, and reflash images are available. Check here:

http://mininetbooks.your-board.com/t276-v187-rom-download

If the eGo has the mini-USB port in the back and the 533 MHz processor, then it's a Pollux MagicEyes (Samsung) CPU, and only Augen has the ROM image (which they seem very reticent about sharing).
 Top of the page
jose851@live.com.mx
jose851@live.com.mx Page Icon Posted 2011-11-03 2:13 PM
#
hola como puedo establecer todos los programas ya que parece que los borre por accidente pero los iconos todavia estan ayyyy pero no los puedo abrir
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 12