x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CMONX ROM 2 , 4.2 update .

Xsane Page Icon Posted 2010-09-09 2:26 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi all, Newb here - Greetings.

Have picked up an NEC-MOBILEPRO-900 , and have seen a couple folks mentioning the "CMONX ROM2" Updgrade .

Im hoping to Flash/upgrade my 900 with it, but not sure what to type in under "Downloads" in order to find the correct one?

Oh, and are there instructions attatched to the download as well??

Thanks all !
 Top of the page
theoak Page Icon Posted 2010-09-09 3:08 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Search this forum for Cmonex ROM. I think it links to her external site hpcmonex.net. I will look, and see if I can find it too.

EDIT:

Sometimes the search function here is a little difficult. It may not always work unless you know a trick on how to search. (C:Amie can tell you about that. If I remember, it helps to limit the search parameters, but I don't remember just how).

Anyway, it is a really long thread with 84 pages!! I found it:

Cmonex 2 ROM Thread

Go to the last post by Dan. It has a direct link to Cmonex's download site. She includes REAME files with instructions. Take your time and read those instructions carefully. Pay particular attention to which bootloader needs to be installed before upgrading to Cmonex 2.

Edited by theoak 2010-09-09 3:27 PM
 Top of the page
Xsane Page Icon Posted 2010-09-09 4:38 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thx for the Reply and the link , that really helps alot !
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10