x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CMONEX 4.2-ROM Help ?

Xsane Page Icon Posted 2010-09-25 3:43 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Here is the thread where the "CMONEX 4.2 ROM" upgrade supposedly is.

http://hpcmonex.net/nec900/customroms.html

However, I don't see which one is the Correct version? I See 4.1, 4.5 and a bunch of other Unfamiliar Rom's and Bootloaders.

Could someone please attatch the Correct link for the CMONEX 4.2 Download - Flash ROM Please?

Or try and Spell out exactly which one I need. I would really appreciate it.

I currently have the Basic 4.2-ROM upgrade - But from what I hear, the CMONEX version has a lot more useful tools.

Again, I really appreciate any assistance.

Thx all . . .
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-09-25 3:52 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

See here for more details:

http://www.hpcmonex.net/nec900/customroms.html

4.10 refers to the bootloader version you want before flashing the OS. Check your bootloader/firmware version in the Control Panel. If it's 4.5.1-6, you need to upgrade the bootloader, Again, the instructions are on the page linked above.
 Top of the page
Xsane Page Icon Posted 2010-09-25 5:15 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thx - MOD . That helped. For some reason I couldnt seem to trust what i was Reading.

Ive Downoaded all that is needed - Hope this Works ! ! Thanks !
 Top of the page
theoak Page Icon Posted 2010-09-25 1:56 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I know it's a really long read, but I highly recommend really reading the "official roms and info page" linked to on the page you linked to. There is a lot of info on how to know which boot loader you are currently running, and how to update your bootloader if it is not version 4.10. A lot of reading will possibly save you even more grief if you take shortcuts.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 39 - Executed queries : 32