x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

What adult sites work on this junk..?

jezboswell Page Icon Posted 2010-09-26 12:10 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I just gotten a small wince notebook
All me favorite adult sites don't work on this peace of junk
Can you people reccommend some good adult sites that work? I like anything but no weird <expletive deleted>

Edited by CE Geek
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2010-09-26 12:53 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

First, please tone down the language - this is considered a family-oriented site. See Rule 4 of our Forum Rules. Second, please don't post the same thing in more than one thread. See Rule 8. Third, in order to view any online videos (adult or otherwise), you'll need at least Flash Lite version 3, which is no longer available anywhere online. The alternative is to download the video first, if such an option is available.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-09-26 11:02 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Jezboswell, you simply need to get rid of the CE device and go with a small laptop or something that runs normal Windows XP....you will never be happy with a CE device if you want to visit "adult" sites....these devices simply do now have the capability, and all the hacks and work-arounds simply are not worth the effort.
 Top of the page
jezboswell Page Icon Posted 2010-10-01 3:37 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

CE Geek - 2010-09-26 12:53 AM

First, please tone down the language - this is considered a family-oriented site. See Rule 4 of our Forum Rules. Second, please don't post the same thing in more than one thread. See Rule 8. Third, in order to view any online videos (adult or otherwise), you'll need at least Flash Lite version 3, which is no longer available anywhere online. The alternative is to download the video first, if such an option is available.

Sorry Dude i did'nt know this was a family site. It not just video sites..this bunch of trash can't even show sites with only pictures Some sites do work but they are real slooooow and sometimes i get a error saying theres no more memory
 Top of the page
jezboswell Page Icon Posted 2010-10-01 3:54 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Rich Hawley - 2010-09-26 11:02 AM

Jezboswell, you simply need to get rid of the CE device and go with a small laptop or something that runs normal Windows XP....you will never be happy with a CE device if you want to visit "adult" sites....these devices simply do now have the capability, and all the hacks and work-arounds simply are not worth the effort.

Thanks Dude i only bought this junk coz it was cheap....now i wish i spent more money and got a normal notebook instead
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2010-10-01 9:57 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Well, I don't know which model you have, but it should be easy enough to sell and get most of your bucks back...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.172 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9