x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Wifi not remembered on Win CE embeded 6.0

kuraichito Page Icon Posted 2010-10-01 6:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I found wifi problem with WIn CE embeded 6.0.When I connect wifi network which use security key.It can connected by normally but incase of restart wifi or windows.The wifi not remembered.I have to enter the security key every time.I would like to know how to Win CE remembered wifi although restart system or wifi,Thanks

I hope I will reply from ...many expert on WIN CE :-)
 Top of the page
grebee Page Icon Posted 2010-10-05 5:56 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Here is a link to some software that has been tested on Win CE 5-6. There is one under networks called Sniffi, which is a WIFI program (trial?). See if that resolves the problem.
http://bento-linux.org/wiki/wm8505/vt8505/windows-ce/mega-pack
 Top of the page
Dana Page Icon Posted 2010-10-07 7:43 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I have had thie problem occasionally, but not always. One thing that always seems to cause the wifi settings to be lost is turning off the wifi adapter, which I used to do to save battery power. When the wifi was turned on again, all the network definitions would be gone. Since I just leave the wifi on all the time now, it doesn't happen often enough to be a real annoyance.

Sniffi is a good program, but it only handles WEP, not WPA.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 30