x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

RANDOMLY CONNECTING TO LOCAL INTRANET, INSTEAD OF THE INTERNET...NEED A WAY TO DISABLE IT...

joko Page Icon Posted 2010-10-18 6:53 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hello,

I have a win CE 6, 7" laptop.
at first i couldnt get online, and i got sent a file to install from the sd card, and it now works fine - except that when using it to browse the web, for no reason i can see, on random pages, it just suddenly goes off the internet and connects itself to the local intranet...meaning i cant view webpages - as i am just a personal user and dont actually have an intranet at all...

its not certain sites or pages...because its never the same ones, sometimes i can see a page sometimes i can't...

any ideas how i can disable the intranet function entirely or stop this happening?

i cannot click on the icon, and there just doesnt seem to be anyway to stop it...if i hit the back button, it goes back online...if i need to look at a page and it wont let me, if i just keep trying over and over it will eventually let me stay online to see it...but then go off at another random page.

this are just normal sites like facebook, yahoo, etc.

thanks
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9