x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] Jornada 720 + Extras

RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-10-19 5:46 AM
#
H/PC Elite

HP Jornada 720 with 728 rom installed giving it 64 meg of ram (handy for firefox using linux). Very light scratches on screen and cosmetically and mechanically in good condition. Including a bunch of extras with it. Everything listed below will be included.

720 with 728 rom installed
Original stylus
Power cord + adapter
Docking station
External inline (or separate) jornada battery charger
Standard battery (still holds good charge)
Extended battery (the BIG double wide one that will run the jornada for a good 15+ hours straight)
Holux GR-271 CF GPS card
512 meg CF card preloaded with Poky linux
1 Gig CF card preloaded with a bunch of windows ce apps (includes backup file to restore)
2 Gig CF card Partitioned as 1 gig fat16 and the rest is ext2 running my old prebuilt GPE linux userland with sound
Sandisk CF to pcmcia adapter
WL-672 CF wifi card (uses prism chipset)
Sierra aircard 775 (was working but antenna connector broke off inside, could be resoldered and easily fixed)

I recently had a second kidney stone and the bill is over $4,000. So i'm cleaning out the closet and selling stuff i no longer use much to help cover some of the cost.

$125.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.A. and i prefer paypal. Please email me if you are interested as i don't log in here on a daily basis and my phone checks my mail hourly. wicked5850 at yahoo dot com is how to contact me, it is not my paypal address.

This is a package deal. I will not sell anything individually.

Cheers
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-10-26 5:59 AM
#
H/PC Elite

$120.00 shipped. Last chance before it heads to ebay.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.139 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 28