x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] Toshiba Libreto 100CT

[Frozen]
Frozen
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-10-19 6:06 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Toshiba Libretto 100CT overclocked to 266mhz with 64mb ram installed (basically making it a 110ct), 4gb hard drive, pcmcia floppy drive, expansion dock which provides extra ports, dlink wifi card with driver cd and power cable. Cosmetically in good condition with a small crack by each screen latch that lock the screen to the base when closed. Otherwise fully functional with win2k installed. The only issue is that the battery no longer works. It use to, but must have given up after sitting on the shelf for a year or 2. They can still be bought on ebay fairly cheap however.

I recently had a second kidney stone and the bill is over $4,000. So i'm cleaning out the closet and selling stuff i no longer use much to help cover some of the cost.

$85.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.A. and i prefer paypal. Please email me if you are interested as i don't log in here on a daily basis and my phone checks my mail hourly. wicked5850 at yahoo dot com is how to contact me, it is not my paypal address.

Cheers
 Top of the page
RTFM Page Icon Posted 2010-10-26 5:59 AM
#
H/PC Elite

$77.50 shipped. Last chance before i let the ebay bidders get it.
 Top of the page
Frozen
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8