x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-01-14 7:26 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2011-01-15 1:35 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Internet Explorer feature enhancements like panning and zooming, Flash Lite 3.1 support, and a customizable application UI will dramatically improve the browsing experience you can deliver with the out of the box solution.

Sounds like a version of the IE Mobile in WinMo 6.5. That's pretty good. The question is which device has CE6 R3?

So the Archos has IE CE 6, right? Can someone verify that?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-01-15 1:39 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

There are a few tablets out there with R3 (check alibaba.com), and I even saw a netbook on eBay a few months ago whose seller claimed it had R3 on it. (I'm hoping to pick up an R3 device myself eventually.)
 Top of the page
psifi Page Icon Posted 2011-01-15 10:06 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

The Archos does seem to have ie6. In the internet options it lets you choose how the browser appears to the internet.
The choices are:

IE5
IE6
Windows XP (default)

There doesn't seem to be any flash support.

Allan
 Top of the page
Zoeeeee
Zoeeeee Page Icon Posted 2011-05-25 9:21 PM
#
HI wondered if you could assist me as I'm going crazy I've jst bought one of these brand new and it won't let me go on certain sites ie:eBay saying something to do with certificates and friendly sites I'm running off an unsecured wifi network( ie teathering off my 3g wifi ) have you heard of this before ?? Please help many thanks zoe =-D
 Top of the page
igor6p
igor6p Page Icon Posted 2011-10-27 5:56 PM
#
I have Archos Arnova 8. After installation of vidget "Supply control" from standard set in device to desktop I pressed button marked with "sun" as for brightness and display became black. I have idea, that I turned off the brightness. And I see that my device is alive - I can see content of memory, I can reset it, I hear some sounds after pressing of display but no image on display. Please, help me. How can I reinstall OS from big PC or may be there is some another ways.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9