x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

sharp hc4600 promlem with aironet

jcstuckinmuck Page Icon Posted 2011-01-12 11:06 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi, i need some help and advise, i got a sharp mobilon hc4600 and an aironet 340 card, ive synced the froms from my laptop, but i cant get the card to work properly, the light on the card comes on and eventualy the green light goes off, is there a wep utility for wince 2.0, ive have installed the mips20e.e driver can anybody help at all any advice would be handy,john
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-01-13 12:18 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Hmmm, don't you have to install the network service pack on CE2.0 machines first to connect? I don't remember?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-01-13 12:19 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Yes, it requires my NSP first to enable the ethernet stack.
 Top of the page
jcstuckinmuck Page Icon Posted 2011-01-13 6:48 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ok , i shall give the nsp stack a try, any ideas about wep driver at all or does this not support wep encrption with aironet on wince2.0.,john
 Top of the page
jcstuckinmuck Page Icon Posted 2011-01-14 4:50 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ok ive managed to get the aironet card working but after a few mins it say cannot get dhcp, how would i set this card up on my home network as encrption set on the router which i also use my normal laptop and my son uses his,so i dont whant to disable my wep, so the question is is there a wep utiliy under wince 2.0
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 45 - Executed queries : 26