x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

[FS:USA] Jornada 680E Bundle

tehpwnedlife3 Page Icon Posted 2011-01-30 1:55 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I've enjoyed HPC's for a long time, but now I want to focus more on home theater gadgets so it's time to say goodbye to this one.
This is a Jornada 680E with 32MB RAM (That's what it says under System Properties>Device). Here's what's included in this bundle:

The unit itself, main battery, coin battery, stylus, charging cradle, 3 AC adapters, 2 serial sync cables, USB sync cable, 2gb CF card,
CF to USB adapter, 3COM Wifi card 3CRWE62092B (does not work with this unit but it does with jornada 7XX series), and a Software disc
from UsedHandhelds.com (it came with a jornada 720 I bought from them)

As you may have noticed there are a couple of items that aren't really useful to this unit, but I'm including them in the off-chance that you
have or will have a Jornada 7XX in the future. That or you can sell what you don't want to someone else to make up some of the cost

This Jornada is unable to take a charge from it's side port, but that's not a problem since it charges from the cradle just fine.
Battery holds charge pretty good - takes almost 2 weeks to go empty from a full charge without use. Touchscreen never gave
me trouble when using the stylus but when I play long sessions of solitaire with my fingers, the calibration goes haywire on the
right side of the screen. Stylus works but it's seen better days - doesn't pop out of the holder instead you pull it out by it's ridges.
Don't use it like a jackhammer and it'll last you a long time. The 2GB CF card comes with JLime Donkey installed and working great.
Looks great cosmetically, but if you want pictures to see for yourself just ask and I'll take some and upload for you.

Selling this package for $80. Will be using flat rate shipping to send it anywhere in the US, so that will add an extra $11 to the total cost.

Edited by tehpwnedlife3 2011-01-30 1:57 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9