x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

What's Up with the ActiveSync downloads?

scotterbug Page Icon Posted 2011-03-07 8:29 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I've been trying to download the ActiveSync program to my new (Well used 4 yr old Acer XP Media center from a computer repair shop) but every time I click on the download link I get randown numbers scrolling across on my Download Manager and a ? mark in the file size column. Vat ist Los, Mein Herr?
 Top of the page Quote Reply
MobilePro Master Page Icon Posted 2011-03-08 2:26 AM
#
Avatar image of MobilePro Master
H/PC Philosopher

Yeah, for some reason, every time I download something from HPC: Factor, none of my browsers know what the file size is. Yet, it always finishes downloading fine and I see the file the folder it downloaded to. But instead of seeing something like "34% remaining", it just says that it is an unknown size and tells me how much the browser has downloaded already; that number may be the random numbers. Just be patient and check your downloads folder after the windows goes away, but don't close it. I've downloaded ActiveSync from here and it worked fine for me.
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2011-03-08 9:15 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

The download should complete, just let it finish.

It's the hotlink protection that is most likely upsetting your download manager - are there any updated version available for it?
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10