x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sharp HC4600 Software CDROMs

gnot Page Icon Posted 2011-03-25 9:33 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I would like to ask for help from fellow - owners of the Sharp HC4600 Handheld, since I lost the original software CDROMs that came with the device (Sharp CDROM and Windows CE CDROM) and after a power failue I've lost practically all the installed software that came with the device (included in the CDROMs).
Especially the Sharp CDROM (with bFax Pro 4.0) would come in very handy under the circumstances. Please help me if you can,

Edited: Violation rule #10

if you would like to send the software from the CDROMs via email (it is not of such great volume).
Otherwise it is impossible to find the software since it has been discontinued for several years now.

Thank you.
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-03-25 10:34 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Gnot, you need to check back here and hopefully someone will reply here and have some advice...please read forum rule #10. It is our effort to eliminate spam, and it works.
 Top of the page
gnot Page Icon Posted 2011-03-25 6:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I do apologize and respect the effort against spam. I will keep in touch with the forum for replies/guidance from members.

Did not mean to abuse technical support, it is just a somewhat difficult problem that needs solving...

Thank you.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9