x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Tweaking Apps?

1 2
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-04-28 8:24 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

@TheCat, yeah I rechecked the website last night. Sure enough the download section gave me a 404. However, using http://web.archive.org, I was able to access the page. (Side note, which version should you use for the MobilePro 900?)

@Jorel, I've given it both soft and hard resets like it was the apocalypse to no avail. I'm pretty sure this is fixable seeing Cmonex has gotten it to work. I'll play around with it some more. Thanks for the help.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-04-29 7:42 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Back when my skeye.pad (CE 4.2) was working, I had that issue with a couple of apps on it. I stumbled on a little trick that worked on that device: I'd tap on the app's name on the taskbar to minimize it, and then again to bring it into view again, and the app would then appear in full screen. This may not solve the problem on your 900C, but it costs nothing to try.
 Top of the page
HPC:Fan Page Icon Posted 2011-04-29 6:04 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

Thanks CE Geek for the suggestion, gave it a try without any luck. It's looking like I'm going to have to install Cmonex's custom ROM again. Wish I could keep the stock 4.2 though. We'll see.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8