x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Children's Games for MobilePro 780

1 2
hermi14 Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 1:48 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

She can distinguish among her rubber number blocks, however. I can ask her to bring me the three or the two or the one or to put one of those into its template, and she does it.

Edited by hermi14 2011-05-17 1:49 AM
 Top of the page
MobilePro Master Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 2:01 AM
#
Avatar image of MobilePro Master
H/PC Philosopher

It's good that you read those articles, although I was mainly speaking of electronics exposure at an early age leading to electronics addiction at a later age. Trust me, I know electronics addiction...
 Top of the page
hermi14 Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 5:25 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

haha. well, if she's going to be addicted to something I'd rather it be electronics than, say, cigarettes or alcohol or s&x.

BTW, this was the game I attempted to purchase: It says Android but it comes up when you select the MobilePro 780:

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/software/item.php?pid=16632&

Edited by hermi14 2011-05-17 5:43 PM
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 8:47 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I don't think they are telling you the truth...I doubt that program runs on the 780 at all...
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-05-17 9:50 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Those compatible device lists on PDATopSoft are not reliable - it looks like they list every CE device in existence for every app. (I've seen something similar on eBay, where sellers who haven't a clue which OSs are compatible list every Microsoft OS, including DOS and Windows CE.) I'd recommend running a Web search of that app's name and see what other sites say.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.155 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9