x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-11-16 7:29 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Attached is a cab file for the new pTravelAlarm.

Everything works okay except the sleep sound part...I can't get it to find the folder where the sounds are stored. Someone eles want to give it a try?

I always thought that if I were to write an application, it would be an HPC alarm clock with a built in sound machine to help you sleep...well the new pTravelAlarm did just that....

Working on 900C...I didn't try it on anything else...

Attachments
----------------
Attachments pTravelAlarm281_WM5.cab (3143KB - 2 downloads)
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2011-11-17 6:23 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I tried it on my Nova 5000 (CE 5), and it doesn't seem to be having a problem finding the alarm once I tell it where it is (click "Browse" and navigate to it). (Even though it says it's for WM 5, like a lot of other so-called WM 5 apps, its OS identifier is CE 4.2.) Did you put the sound files in \My Documents?
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2011-11-17 12:42 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

It is for WM5...I did a lot of hexediting to make it work on the 900C, including changing the cpu type and os version and about 8 other executeability check errors...

Yes, the sound files installed in the my documents folder fine. It is just when I run it and go to the sleep menu, this is what I see, otherwise the program is fine as shown in the bottom picture:

(ptaerror.jpg)

(pta.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments ptaerror.jpg (31KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments pta.jpg (31KB - 0 downloads)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10