x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

what wifi software and card on bsquare maui

jcstuckinmuck Page Icon Posted 2011-12-15 1:37 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

just thoought i would put this in here as i dont think i have put it in the righrt section,anyway here goes,
Hi have brought a bsquare maui on ebay great machine and the screen is fantastic clarity, i have seen different posts about the device on this forum, but i need some more help, i have been trying to get wifi or wireless lan working using a wifi card and i have seen some comments about sdio now, i have tried a sandisk wifi+256mb sido card and it didnt seem to work i could see it as a storage card but no wifi, i have tested it on another compaq and the wifi worked a treat., i have tried different drivers, most of the time they dont work or that device says files are missing or already loaded into rom?????. does anybody know what wireless card works in the b square and what drivers work with it too please help . its driving me crazy. seems the machine eats the drivers and there not there odd!!!!!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.109 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9