x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: NL, EU, World: NEC MP 900, 770's

michelbel Page Icon Posted 2012-03-30 9:05 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Philosopher

Huizen, Netherlands (~20 miles from Amsterdam)
I need to clean up after moving house, so I have several lots for sale, per lot preferably together, but possibly in parts:

Lot 1: Consists of :
3 MP900's with cmonex 2 rom, one with loose power connector, one with 'variable touchscreen', one fully functional. Three batteries, one refurbished, two questionable, but holding charge.
Come with two of the VGA cables!!
2 MP770's , scratched, beaten but working well, batteries holding charge, but how long?

7 WLAN 16-bit network cards, of which 5 to be known working in the MP900 - 3 (or 4P PRISM2, so WPA enabled - tested) , 2 working but not gotten to work on CE ( XI305B older prism chipset, Inventel PC Card WLAN chipset unknown)
5 network cards with dongles complete, tested working - 4 dynalink L10C , one sitecom

3 MP chargers.

Optionally:
- 480MB PCMCIA flash disks

Lot2: Two HP 4350 handhelds/PDA plus one 4150. The 4350's have a keyboard, the 4150 have not.One 4350 and the 4150 in very good condition, one 4350 has a small outer break and probably has a print break somewhere, and may stop if bent a bit.
For the rest similar. Nice WIFI systems, Complete with one charger (maybe two, need to look), docking station, USB cable.
Working well as of today. Replacement styluses with the 4350, the 4150 completely original. All good batteries.

Any reasonable offer considered. Shipping EU around 20 euro, world about USD 40. Contact please by PM, but I will answer clarification questions below.

Edited by michelbel 2012-03-30 9:10 PM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.105 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8