x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

PLEAS HELP with car pc with wince 6.0

markchippy Page Icon Posted 2012-05-16 2:55 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I purchased an after market DVD player gps pc and so on. unit.. for my car and for the life of me i cannot get the pc to work. it has a hardwired cable going in to the back of the unit that is for a dongle

but i cannot get any connection to the the internet it s is 3g compatible and the company in china has told me it should be working fine, But still to no avail.

This is what is coming up in the internet screen as follows

You have been disconnected from the remote computer you dialed. verify the baud rate settings and retry the connection.

The dongle im using is a Vodafone dongle in the USB cable

But im a complete novice as you can tell when it comes to computers, I have contacted the Chinese company so many times on Skype but still not getting anywhere with it

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with the settings i need to put in so hopefully i could get it working. Also it does not have wifi

Many thanks for looking at my question hope someone out there can give me the advice i need.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9