x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

smitty1977 Page Icon Posted 2012-05-21 12:11 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I am attempting to setup wireless with my mobilepro 900 using a WaveLan Silver 11mb. I am using a belkin router.I have turned off all security(No WPA or WEP) I think I have installed the proper drivers. The Agere Client says ready and Network: Searching. Can some one give me a step by step wireless setup with HPC 2000, and a Belkin router/

Smitty1977
 Top of the page
smitty1977 Page Icon Posted 2012-05-21 1:07 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Ok...I had the channels wrong! This solved the searching issue. Now I am getting Radio disabled. Any help on this? How should the internet explore be setup on the connections?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2012-05-21 6:21 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

In the Agere Client, did you run "Edit Wireless Profiles" and scan for your home network?
 Top of the page
smitty1977 Page Icon Posted 2012-05-24 4:56 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you for the reply. No i manually typed in the network name. It does not give me the option to scan. The scan button is faded. What is the most simple way to configure this thing!? I have Several different WIFI cards.( Netgear, Orinoco Silver and Gold, Wave Lan ect.) Should my network have some type of security, or did I do right to disable all security on the router? What should the Mobilepro Network be set to?(Access Point,Base Station)
 Top of the page
smitty1977 Page Icon Posted 2012-06-10 5:27 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Can anyone out there give me a Mobilepro 900 guide for dummies wireless setup? I am using a belkin router. Lets go through the processes and use a Wave Lan silver.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.173 - Cached queries : 62 - Executed queries : 9